Perform administrative, research, and promotional support functions to the VP OF SALES as well as support Account Executives with sales and marketing research functions to assist in overall revenue growth of KRTY & KLIV Radio stations.
TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUPERVISORS:
VP OF SALES
- Responsible for the creation, design, maintenance, and regular update of all sales and marketing materials.
- Provide complete administration, clerical, and promotional support to VP of Sales – includes but not limited to confirming orders, entering orders, keeping contract files and binders current and accurate, handling revisions, discreps., and account receivable collections, creating and facilitating on air/on line, and/or on site promotions for advertisers, and creating/colorizing station Sales positioning/sales pieces
- Perform research and provide support to VP of Sales and Account Executives using all available radio research applications (Qualitap, Tapscan Web, PPM Analysis, Marketron, Media Monitors, Efficio, etc.)
- Preferred knowledge and proficiency of key computer software programs such as; Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Illustrator, Excel, Photoshop, Qualitap, Tapscan Web, Efficio, various word processing and graphic programs for one-sheets and sales/marketing purposes
- Provide administrative support, to the VP of Sales to ensure timely and accurate execution of all sales-related systems. Such support includes creation and graphic enhancement of sales presentations, signage, etc.
- Assist & backup for the station’s Traffic and Continuity functions and be current with procedures in order to assist and fill in for Traffic and Continuity Director, as needed
- Admin support to CFO as needed
- Coverage of Front Desk coverage and admin duties according to current schedule/rotation
- Must be capable of independent work, detailed oriented and follow-through on a variety of projects and assignments
- Requires exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of people (managers, sales people, clients, listeners, other departments, etc.)
- Must function well and work quickly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Possess excellent written, verbal, computer, and inter-personal and organizational skills
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.